Customer Service Representative - Bilingual (Spanish)
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The OnDeck Operations team is a high performing department that delivers a world class loan originations and servicing experience that supports and delights our internal and external customers, and drives responsible company growth. We combine people, processes and technology to deliver outstanding results. From our Operations headquarters in Denver, Colorado our Operations team members have the opportunity to advance their careers “vertically” through their existing Operations group or “horizontally” across Operations and OnDeck more generally. This “vertical” and “horizontal” approach promotes fantastic career growth, particularly when paired with first class training. We seek energetic team members eager to roll up their sleeves and help small businesses achieve their goals
We are a high performing team that delivers a world class loan originations and servicing experience that supports and delights our internal and external customers, and drives responsible company growth.
As a Customer Service Representative at OnDeck on the Customer Service Team, you will:
- Advise our Loan Specialists, Customers, and members of our Funding Advisor Program so they can close more loans
- Be a go-between for our Operations teams, Sales teams, Funding Advisors and Customers
- Handle multiple incoming requests through LiveChat, phone, and email and provide in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Identify and solve potential and current problems by analyzing information and data across multiple databases
Necessary qualifications for success:
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in a Customer Support role and have a strong focus on service
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish, able to read, write and speak in both languages
- You have a positive attitude, are team oriented, social, and fun to work with
- Feels empowered to help solve escalated issues. Works towards making a wrong a “right”
- You are technically minded and love keeping up with the latest technology
- You are flexible and adaptable to change
- You are able to multitask at a very high level and maintain multiple deadlines
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Banking/finance experience is a plus; retail background may be acceptable
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**