Customer Service Desk Manager at Mobile Solutions
Mobile Solutions is expanding its Customer Service team!
Mobile Solutions is looking for a natural born leader for our rock-star service desk team! The Service Desk Manager is responsible for consistent monitoring of the service and call queues, assisting in onboarding processes, daily metric reporting, escalations, agent coaching, and performance monitoring.
A successful candidate will have proven success in leading a team of 15 to 30, carrier experience (preferred), track record of coaching/development, familiarity with Excel, and previous call center experience (preferred).
We are looking for an individual who can quickly adopt our company values and help maintain the culture on the service desk. Leading by example, demonstrating integrity, and being a brand ambassador are key qualifications we are looking for.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Employee schedule tracking: PTO, call outs, early dismissal, work from home etc.
- Enforcing consistency and high-quality customer experiences
- Daily interaction with the Director of Support Services regarding Service Desk Representatives KPI’s and trends
- Ticket/call QA and research
- Call/ticket overflow
- Participate in the hiring process for new Service Desk Representatives
- Bonus calculations
- Performance monitoring
- Weekly STATS
- Updating company/client wikis
- Work closely with other departments regarding service desk opportunities
- Manage call software: queue setup, call routing, skill proficiency
- Offboarding employees: expiring system access
- Updating team on policies/best practices
- Technical research on issues that the desk may not be versed in
- Real time monitoring of SLAs and ticket distribution
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Help Desk or customer service supervisor or manager
- Experience in driving production and distributing workload effectively
- Building and maintain relationships with supporting staff
- Hands on experience with remote-control software
- Extremely organized
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary and bonus, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of Race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, partnership status, civil union/domestic partnership status, employment status, income status, civil air patrol status, emergency responders, employee assistance, unemployment status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or family status, military service, domestic violence victim status, sickle cell trait or testing, political affiliation or activities, arrest/conviction record, obesity, HIV/AIDS diagnosis, national origin including physical, cultural, or linguistic characteristics or marriage to or association with persons of a national origin, sexual and reproductive health decisions, immigration status, race inclusive of traits historically associated with race, hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles.