Customer Service Associate Specialist (Sign On Bonus!) at FIS
*2,000 Sign On Bonus!*
*Virtual Anywhere in the US*
We are FIS. Every time someone shops online, uses a bank or trades a stock, we help make it happen. Our technology powers the world's economy, and as part of our team, your influence can span the globe. We believe in building inclusive teams where everyone's views count. Together, our collective diversity, skills and talents empower us to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and changing the future of FinTech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the role:
Our team of Customer Service Associate Specialists provide a world-class level of customer service to our financial customers. It will be important that you ensure service expectations are met while establishing a professional rapport with each customer. We believe our clients and customers are the most important aspect of our business, and our determination to be the best that FIS has to offer rings true with each team member through training, knowledge, and a desire to excel in the financial world. No financial services experience is required. Our diverse associates-new graduates and career changers alike-come from a variety of backgrounds. A college degree, computer skills, stellar problem- solving abilities and the necessary interpersonal skills to be successful in a phone environment are strongly recommended.
Phone Skills Required:
- Connect people with solutions that help them reach their financial goals through a consultative conversation via the phone
- Take ownership of customer requests by navigating through the nuances of their situations
- Actively listen to understand the underlying needs of a customer's request
- Understand the suite of products and services available across multiple channels (digital, face to face, high net worth, etc.) and position appropriate solutions based upon the customer's need
- The ability to tenaciously solve problems with tact, efficiency, and follow through to identify opportunities to improve operational process and procedures
- The ability to exercise scrutiny when confronted with conflicting information
- The desire to explore a broad array of opportunities across our organization which you can explore after fulfilling the tenure requirements of your role
- College degree is preferred
- Minimum education accepted is a High School Diploma or GED
As part of FIS, we expect you to bring your best every day. That's why we'll reward you with exceptional benefits that include:
- Ample development resources to help advance your skill
- Opportunities to face the biggest challenges in financial services and technology
- The time to give back to local charities in your community.
- A collegial environment where collaboration, flexibility and respect are top of mind
- Salary ($19/hr) and benefits that support your family and your future
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.Also, overtime work is an essential function of this position. From time to time you could be required to work overtime.$15-22
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.