Tendril is a leader in the home energy management industry. We empower our utility partners and their customers to use energy more effectively through innovative software and customer journeys.
We are growing and are bolstering our customer delivery team. In Customer Operations, you will be responsible for delivering the programs that provide results and satisfaction for our customers.
We need a motivated individual who can take initiative and can work easily in a team-oriented, open, highly collaborative, agile environment with leading-edge technology.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional product and engineering teams, account management, customer support, utility clients, and customers to provide the highest quality customer experience.
- Conduct program performance monitoring and reporting.
- Identify delivery issues by observing day-over-day, week-over-week, or month-over-month trends.
- Coordinate with product delivery teams to ensure timeliness and quality.
- Monitor, respond, and accurately record all customer interactions to ensure customer satisfaction and timely metrics reporting.
- Proactively communicate resolution or status in a timely fashion both internally and externally.
- Quickly assess questions, troubleshoot a wide range of issues, and answer product specific questions that arise.
- Escalate requests requiring more in-depth engineering support to the appropriate team member or teams.
- Provide ongoing documentation updates and create new documentation as needed to build out the knowledge base.
- Identify areas for process improvement and initiate and/or lead improvement efforts.
- Work directly as a member of our team in Boulder, with ability to work flexible hours in order to support East Coast clients.
What you bring to Tendril
- 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing roles at a software and/or energy company
- A love for working directly with customers and possesses effective interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience both in technology problem solving and in providing great customer service
- Adept at crafting technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Be detail oriented and have excellent organization, analytical skills, and common database query skills
- Ability to identify process gaps and take the initiative to make improvements
- Able to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams
- A self-starter who can work with minimal guidance to seek solutions even when none are immediately evident
- Adaptable, flexible, and eager to learn
- Ability to interpret and follow documentation and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities, meet deadlines and respond to daily ad hoc requests
- Experience working in the energy industry or with utility energy efficiency programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience providing content for and running Root Cause Analysis process
- Ticketing system software such as Jira
- Experience using Mac OS X
- Understanding of SSO principles
- REST APIs
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
What Makes Working at Tendril Awesome...
Tendril’s high energy, sometimes silly, fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged, motivated, and well fed. Work-life balance is a core priority at Tendril. We work hard and we play hard and often the two overlap. We love our dogs and bring them to work with us. We host family events and adult parties. We contribute to the community, we volunteer, and we mentor. Plus, we offer a ton of great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution;
- An innovative paid time off policy with no limit to vacation or personal days;
- A generous stock options plan and a 401(k) plan;
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast and lunch food, coffee, sodas, snacks, and adult beverages;
- An open office environment where ideas flow among marketers and developers, product managers and support reps, who sit shoulder-to-shoulder collaborating and challenging and encouraging each other.
About the Tendril Team
Our people make Tendril great. We are a company of super stars working together on interesting things and achieving exceptional results. Each one of us contributes to our strong company culture, led by a visionary yet tactical management team. Tendril offers our people the chance to grow professionally while working with colleagues they like and respect on work that stretches their brains and grows their skills. We are connected by a desire to innovate and a goal of helping the environment by changing the behaviors of energy consumers. And we like to laugh.