Customer Onboarding Specialist
The Onboarding Team is looking for a new Onboarding Specialist who will serve as the main point of contact for our new homeowners throughout the listing activation process. The position serves as a bridge between sales and ongoing support teams in order to ensure a seamless onboarding process.
The best candidate for this role will thrive in a goal driven team environment where customer service meets project management. This role will leverage both analytical and communication skills to ensure our specialized team builds a mutually successful product for both the homeowner and Evolve. The Onboarding Specialist is a cross-functional and homeowner facing role, expected to deliver and explain the customized listing our teams have built. Onboarding Specialists are expected to quickly connect with diverse personality types to find collaborative solutions.
- Shepherd new Evolve homeowners through the onboarding process while simultaneously educating them on what it means to be a successful owner in the vacation rental industry as well as the Evolve rental network
- Respond to homeowners’ inquiries, requests, and needs via phone, email and chat in a timely manner
- Collect relevant data on property amenities, policies and check-in procedures in a clear and concise way that can be funneled from team to team
- Document all activities and enter data into the company’s CRM (Salesforce)
- Communicate and collaborate directly with multiple teams in order to ensure that accurate information is added to Salesforce and can be translated to the traveler market
- A goal oriented, competitive mentality
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and handle numerous tasks that vary in both importance and time sensitivity
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leverage a collaborative approach to create solutions and reach compromises throughout the process
- Ability to stay motivated in the role and develop novel solutions when presented with challenges
- You enjoy speaking on the phone and take pride in cultivating relationships with customers built on trust and accountability
- Fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce experience a plus)
- 1-year customer service experience preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.