Customer Onboarding Leadership
The Customer Onboarding organization is passionate about using innovative technology and service to set customers up for success with health benefits. Our team strives to positively influence businesses and employees throughout the United States. By seamlessly managing health benefits, we enable our customers to focus on their businesses while we make key moments (onboarding and renewal) effortless.
Gusto is seeking a Manager for our New and Renewed Onboarding teams who is passionate about providing small business owners with the best customer experience and creating a great experience our employees. You will lead an insurance operation organization by empowering and enabling your individual contributors to effectively drive their core work forward.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Inspire your team to do the best work of their life on a daily basis
- Empower team members with a focus on personal and professional development while managing Gusto business needs
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports to internal stakeholders
- Constantly analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them simpler and more efficient
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of management experience
- Minimum of 3 years total work experience
- Passionate about coaching individual contributors
- The ability to use data to influence change in processes and product
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
This is a full-time position based in Denver, Colorado.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.