Customer Fulfilment Supervisor at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for managing a team of individuals who provide order fulfillment services to a group of regional customers. Implement and refine processes and procedures related to fulfilling customer orders and providing a positive customer experience.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Supervises Customer Fulfillment Specialists, Schedulers, and/or Clerks, some located remotely in manufacturing plants.
- Manages business data and its integrity in the ERP system to support the requirements of order fulfillment.
- Works in conjunction with Production Control Managers to coordinate fulfillment of product shortages.
- Manages the resolution of any issues around fulfilling customer orders by working in conjunction with direct reports, account managers, and customers.
- Performs customer order fulfillment functions as required.
- Manages and assigns tracking and reporting requirements of open purchase orders as well as tracking balances of authorized/forecasted production quantities of customer promotions as required.
- Tracks KPIs and holds team accountable to key results.
- Works with demand planning team and account managers to ensure any changes in customer demand are accounted for in the demand planning process.
- Effectively communicates with manager to share business updates/needs, seek direction, and solicit feedback.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 2-4 year(s) minimum
- Directly Manages: 4-6 team members (Schedulers, Clerks, Customer Order Fulfillment Specialists)
- Indirectly is a supervisor for any customer fulfillment specialist needing support
- Provide candid and honest feedback
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Motivate others to meet goals or commitments
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $77,500 - $115,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans