Customer Facing Technologist - Microsoft 365 at Druva
Customer Facing Technologist - Microsoft 365
Location: None Specified
Type of Employee: FTE - Customer Facing Technologist
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The customer facing technologist for Microsoft 365 will connect customers, partners, customer success, and product teams around Druva’s solution for Microsoft 365 protection. This technologist will have a deep understanding of Microsoft 365 including OneDrive, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Teams. They should also be able to understand the layers customers build on M365 - e.g. using PowerBI. They will also be able to guide customers through solving their challenges using the Druva solution, as well as identifying key features that need to be added to Druva’s products. A successful customer facing technologist will act as a connector between all parts of the organization and our customers. This role reports directly to the CTO.
- Help enterprise customers understand, deploy, and manage their evolving M365 environment with Druva
- Identify key customer requirements and influence the product team to add them to the roadmap
- Train members of the Druva field about the M365 solution - best practices, guides, etc.
- Identify key trends in M365 and work with product and Druva Labs to trigger product or Labs projects
- Required: BA in Technical Field
- Required: 5+ years of experience working with enterprise customers
- Required: 3+ years of experience with Microsoft365
- Preferred: Familiarity with data protection, security, compliance