Customer Experience Workforce Manager
The CX Insights & Operations (CXIO) team delivers strategy, operations, and technology to wow customers with each and every interaction. We’re seeking an experienced workforce management leader to help us build our WFM team to support our rapidly growing Customer Experience (CX) team. As the first person in this role, you will partner closely with our CX leadership team and operators to help with short term forecast and drive scheduling for our world class customer experience team.
Here’s what you’ll do: Manage the scheduling needs of our CX teams while supporting forecasting and intraday management across CX to deliver best in class service to our 60K+ customers
- Understand business needs, data trends, and team restrictions in order to translate them into forecasting and scheduling decisions
- Forecast daily, weekly, and monthly contacts for our CX teams across multiple channels
- Work directly with our CX teams to provide the teams with analysis and recommendations on volumes, optimal SLAs, and staffing needs
- Collaborate with team leads to monitor real time performance and adjust schedules to optimize productivity while ensuring optimal service levels
- Provide key recommendations to CX leadership with respect to short and long term strategies for staffing
- Build scalable processes from the ground up, as needed
- Provide leadership and team support for Insights & Operations in Denver
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot any issue that arises
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in workforce management (scheduling roles preferred)
- Contact Center workforce management experience in a scaling environment preferred
- Familiarity with top WFM tools (e.g. Aspect, Teleopti, NICE IEX, Calabrio, Verint)
- Customer service oriented mindset
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to go above and beyond to meet established goals
- Ability to think on own feet and maintain position even if it goes against the general consensus, yet flexible to rapidly adjust to changing business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills (a strong yet empathetic business partner)
- Executive written and verbal communication
- Ability to influence senior leaders and drive change
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include CapitalG, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.