Customer Experience Trainer at Brilliant Earth
Customer Experience Trainer – Brilliant Earth
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Customer Experience Trainer will assist in the scheduling and administration of training sessions for the Customer Experience Team and be responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented role that requires a desire to organize, track and facilitate training modules. You will be involved in continuous training and process improvements to better serve our employees and customers and improve operational effectiveness. As Brilliant Earth’s dedicated Customer Experience Trainer, you will have the opportunity to help shape our customer experience and have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Administer training sessions and act as a point of contact for new hires through the learning process and showroom openings
- Work with Content and Curriculum manager to improve training materials.
- Schedule training modules for new hires on the fast-growing Customer Experience and Concierge teams
- Track new hire progression through training program, ensure team members are moving efficiently through the process, and update managers accordingly.
- Analyze customer experience training team metrics to ensure performance standards are met and identify performance trends or concerns at the team and individual level.
- Collaborate with customer experience team managers and Human Resources to identify training needs.
- Support process improvements with effective training programs.
- BA degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Available for domestic travel as needed (estimated 30-40%)
- Proven track record of high performance in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to communicate concepts and processes in an easy to understand matter to diverse audiences.
- Highly attentive to details
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Strong computer skills, ERP system and LMS system experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, paid time off, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.