Customer Experience - Team Manager
Small business make the world go around – it's the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
How you'll make an impact
The purpose of the Customer Experience team is to obsess about our customers by delighting, supporting and providing outstanding support on how best to use the Xero system. The Team Manager will lead a group of Customer Experience Specialists across two core functions ( Billing & Banking) who are passionate about providing an outrageously great experience by doing whatever is best for both the customer and XERO.
As a key member of the Customer Experience leadership team, you will participate as part of the Americas Leadership Team but also as part of a dynamic global CX Leadership Team.
What you'll do
- Help drive performance, customer centric culture, and an inspiring environment
- Provide outstanding leadership and motivation to the team
- Ensure alignment and consistency with other customer experience teams across the globe and create purpose against the Customer Success Strategy
- Define and track leading customer success KPIs and goals that continue to align with our purpose of providing an exceptional customer experience and reflects our mission and values
- Collaborate with the broader CX Leadership Team with a mindset of continuous processes improvement, innovation, and informed decision making
- Lead and grow the team while empowering people to act with autonomy
- Foster a culture of feedback that promotes personal and professional growth and development
- Work with global functional Managers on the execution of resource planning and to ensure there is strong technical cohesion and alignment across the Billing & Banking teams globally
- Participate and support in Quality Assurance for the team by reviewing other team member responses, and providing feedback and training as appropriate
- Ensure the team is organized and connected cross functionally so that team members have access to advice and support resources to assist with difficult requests or questions
- Monitor and motivate individual Customer Experience team members
- Provide coverage for other leaders ensuring staff have an escalation point throughout the day
- Attend & participate in Global Customer Experience meetings
- Escalate feedback received from customers to ensure the continuous improvement of the Xero customer experience, and take ownership of escalated customer issues which require management involvement
- Build and maintain relationships with other leaders to ensure close collaboration and alignment of Customer Experience goals and appropriate resourcing
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding, ensuring new starters have the right tools, resources and coaching frameworks to be successful
It's time to introduce yourself
We're a driven, innovative #human company looking to make a positive impact on the world we live in. We offer a competitive rate and a fantastic work environment where you will be empowered to fulfill your potential. At Xero we are passionate about making a difference through technology and being a workplace that our people feel is fun, challenging and where their contributions matter. For an insight into our offices and Xeros out and about check out #dobeautifulwork on Instagram and Twitter.
Xero's environment is an awesome place to develop in: we have a culture we're proud of which is the envy of many and our social vibe is real and alive. We're a big part of the development community and regularly go to conferences and host events and we have lots of social groups/teams too. As part of our awesome package you'll get Xero shares as well as a swathe of other cool perks to make your time here that much more enjoyable than elsewhere so drop us an email and we'll take it from there.
This is an outstanding opportunity in a dynamic, fast paced, growth-orientated business.If you meet the above criteria, then we'd like you to be a part of the next chapter of the Xero success story. At Xero, we encourage diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.