Customer Experience Supervisor
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Experience Supervisor will supervises and coordinates the activities of employees engaged in service, account management, returns and/or written, telephone complaints of customers to ensure that department performance requirements are met. This position is responsible for learning and developing in the three coaching skills sets: leadership, functional and administrative.
- Directly supervise non-supervisory employees; responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Develop employees to a high level of competency and prepares them for career advancement opportunities
- Facilitate team meetings to ensure effective communications and that all team members have the most current information available
- Receive, evaluates, researches and resolves customer issues that have been elevated and require a higher level of expertise to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure adequate standards are met for attendance, payroll, performance documentation and other employment paperwork/entries
- Properly analyze and communicate department results, i.e. resolution to escalated, productivity, quality and attendance
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Customer Experience Supervisor will have the following:
- 3+ years of experience in customer service within a call center environment: experience with Sling and prior supervisory experience preferred
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions