Customer Experience Specialist, Resolutions at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
You will serve as the go-to for advice, guidance, and support for homeowners and guests that report issues while they are in-residence or post-checkout. The perfect candidate has a passion for creating customers for life, one experience at a time, by doing what they can, when they can, to ‘make it right’ in the customer's eyes. You are a hospitality professional that communicates like a champion who can skillfully navigate sensitive conversations and mitigate issues with compassion and ease. You are prevention-focused and display proficiency in the full range of resolution tactics with a supernatural ability to uncover a customer’s needs by asking the right questions and listening for comprehension, not to simply respond. Team leaders will provide guidance, but you will be given the freedom and opportunity to make real-time decisions on how to create mutually beneficial resolutions for all of our stakeholders -- teammates, homeowners, guests, and partners.
What You'll Do:
- Resolve issues that arise from the operation of our core business in the most expedient and cost-effective manner; you are genuine in your approach and can diffuse a difficult situation with the reassurance that you have everything handled
- Advocate on behalf of our homeowners and guests coaching them through Evolve’s resolution process; mediate conversations resulting in a fair resolution for all parties
- Work towards effective solutions (not easy answers)
- Contribute to strategies on how to prevent issues upstream by identifying root causes and providing a solution
- Assist homeowners with documentation requirements and set expectations for processing post-stay charges and insurance claims
- Exercise due diligence, critical thinking, and negotiation skills to determine the appropriate action to resolve chargebacks (credit card disputes)
- Provide an exceptional customer experience while collaborating with other departments to improve operational efficiencies
- Respond to homeowners and guests via phone and email/chat in a swift and professional manner
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- You have a hospitality mindset with a passion for guest experience and inherent motivation to help others; you’ll always go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- Experience in conflict resolution with the ability to manage several tasks at once without pause, as well as identify and balance top priorities
- You are personable (especially on the phone) and have an awareness of your emotions, how they impact others, and the ability to manage stressful situations
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- You are genuine, organized, trustworthy, reliable, sincere, appreciate learning every day, and enjoy having some fun along the way!
- Have a successful track record in following-up and following-through on your commitments
- Thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment that may result in changing priorities (you embrace change)
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce experience a plus!)
- We support all of our stakeholders seven days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays (please do not apply if this is not appealing to you)
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve:
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our hourly pay rate is $20.43 per hour.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status