Customer Experience Specialist- Billing
Small business makes the world go round – it's the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
How you'll make an impact
Xero's Customer Experience Team is made up of product experts, based in NZ, AU, US and UK, who work together to provide 24/7 support to Xero users. We aim to delight our customers and make it easy for them to see how Xero adds value to their business.
With just over one million customers now, our Customer Experience Team is growing fast! As the numbers of customers grow, so too will the number of queries. We're looking for Customer Service superstars who are driven to learn and be part of a fun, friendly, high performing team in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
We're not your usual billing team... we're world class and we provide a world class service. In this role you will take ownership for investigating and responding to billing queries sent in by customers when they encounter issues with our software or need guidance on how to resolve them.
What you'll do
- Effective resolution and prioritisation of customer support requests relating to billing within our targeted initial response times
- Investigating subscription invoicing
- Build relationships with clients
- Maintain a high quality of written communication in an agreed style and format
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Xero customer experience service, including the Xero application functionality.
- Other billing related tasks.
Success looks like
- Regularly demonstrating Xero's core values - Human, Champion, Challenge, Ownership, and Beautiful.
- Timely, accurate, and helpful responses to customer support tickets as per the agreed targets.
- Efficient escalation of priority issues to assist in the prompt resolution of these.
- Provide feedback on process or product improvements to the CX Management Team.
What you'll bring with you
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Initiative and ability to self manage, along with flexibility
- Ability to build effective relationships
- A fast learner, familiar and comfortable with technology
- A proven team player who pro-actively helps other team members
- Experience in billing and/or accounting and small business is desirable
- Strong ability in MS Excel or Google Sheets highly desirable
- Previous Customer Support experience
This is a non-exempt, full time role in Denver, CO. You must also be able to start on September 9th, 2019.
Now that we've caught your attention, it's time to catch ours. Please apply if you:
Love doing #beautiful work – contribute to a beautiful experience for our customers.
Show your passion for the #human side of software development through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations small business owners.
Seek the #challenge of complex technical problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment.
#Champion creative development by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable work from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and delivering results with passion and purpose.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.