Customer Experience Specialist- Banking
How you'll make an impact
The role of the Customer Experience Specialist - Deliver exceptional customer support to facilitate the establishment of bank feeds, activate feeds via the Bank Feed Manager, follow-up banking queries and pursue the establishment of bank feeds with other banks,financial institutions, or third parties.
Of course, this position description is just a guide - you'll be expected to be flexible and perform any other duties as reasonably required of you by your Manager and this position description is likely to evolve and develop over time.
Success looks like
- Timely establishment of bank feeds
- Timely, accurate and helpful responses to customer support banking requests and queries
What you'll do
- Delight customers!
- Facilitate the establishment of bank feeds by providing solutions for customers
- Activate bank feeds and check the arrival of bank feeds using internal tools and processes
- Assist in the review, classification and prioritization of customer support bank feed requests
- Where assigned an issue, respond to the customer by email or phone, within our targeted initial response times, to either resolve the issue or request further information/clarification regarding the issue
- Maintain a high quality of written communication in an agreed style and format.
- Where necessary, consult with the technical and/or product team members for their input in diagnosing and providing the customer with a resolution to the issue
- Where appropriate arrange to telephone the customer or assign the issue to the Banking Team Leader to call and expedite the diagnosis and resolution of critical issues.
- Attend and assist with training sessions on in-house software applications and selected areas of the Xero accounting application
What you'll bring with you
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Some banking (teller) and/or spreadsheet skills desired
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Initiative and ability to self-manage, flexibility
- Confidence with technology, google apps and some experience with other small business accounting systems
- Ability to build effective relationships
This is a non-exempt, full time role in Denver, CO. You must also be able to start on May 21, 2018.
It's time to introduce yourself
Now that we've caught your attention, it's time to catch ours. Please apply if you:
Love doing #beautiful work – contribute to a beautiful experience for our customers.
Show your passion for the #human side of software development through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations small business owners.
Seek the #challenge of complex technical problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment.
#Champion creative development by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable work from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and delivering results with passion and purpose.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.