Customer Experience Process Improvement Analyst
Customer Experience Insights & Operations
The CX Insights & Operations team delivers strategy, operations, and technology to wow customers with each and every interaction. As a member of our process improvement team, you will develop and implement efficient processes to help Gusto deliver an exceptional experience for our customers and lower our cost to serve in partnership with our CX leadership team.
Here’s what you’ll do: Develop our customer experience strategy to operationalize our company-wide objectives and implement processes to achieve those goals
- Serve as strategic horsepower for Customer Experience processes
- Hypothesis-driven problem solving for CX’s biggest operational puzzles
- Develop future state processes and process requirements to deliver upon company objectives
- Use a data-driven approach to recommend process improvements
- Build and implement scalable processes from the ground up
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot any issue that arises
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in operating roles at growing startups, biz ops roles, and/or consulting with “classical” business problem solving training. Experience in a customer service organization a plus
- Deep empathy and obsession for delivering an amazing customer experience and for making things more efficient (“Lean Six Sigma” process improvement experience a plus)
- Strong analytical skills. You’re an Excel ninja with the ability to tell stories through data and make bold recommendations
- You possess the tactical skills to make change happen. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with business partners, hold workshops, manage projects and deliver on goals
- You thrive in fast-paced, get-stuff-done environments - and can easily juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong and empathetic business partner
- Executive written and verbal communication, and ability to influence senior leaders
- Experience leading a team
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.