Customer Experience Manager at SumUp
Customer Experience Manager USA
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
Your impact at SumUp
Joining our US team will be exciting for you if you enjoy helping people, building teams and working in a results-driven environment. merchants focus on what they love. The role of the Customer Experience Manager is to lead, develop and build a top of the class customer experience team while helping SumUp to scale effectively in the US. Your mission is to motivate and develop all current and future CX agents, facilitate the necessary training and quality assurance and build the CX infrastructure. You will work closely with the Head of Operations US to enable an outstanding customer experience through emerging CX software and tools. We are building the future of the payment world, are you interested to be part of it?
Your role and responsibilities
- Leading and developing the team: Orchestrate SumUp’s fastest-growing customer experience team in Boulder and grow an independent, innovative and customer-focused support team for our US customers.
- Data based decision making: Develop, empower and motivate the team to thrive for customer experience excellence by continuous training, quality assurance, KPI and data-driven decisions.
- Be a Visionary: Build an infrastructure for a large-scaled team that includes 1st, 2nd level support, quality assurance, and training as well as take responsibility for implementing emerging software trends and APIs to improve CX performance.
Does this describe you?
- You have a proven track record in customer-facing operations. Experience with Salesforce, Five9 and/or Tableau is a plus.
- You are an exceptional leader and demonstrate the interpersonal and leadership skills required to interact with team members, core team and internal/external customers.
- You are independent, proactive, anticipate your team’s needs, are curious and adaptable to fast-paced and constantly changing environments.
- You have the ability to see the big picture, deep dive into solutions for long term business growth and take KPI and data-driven decisions.
- You have stakeholder management skills to foster cross functional collaboration between all teams.
- You enjoy to be the ears and voice of the customer and to communicate their needs effectively
Why work for SumUp?
- Be part of a welcoming community of more than 2000 people from over 60 nationalities. We get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, and office parties
- Prime office location on Pearl Street (Downtown Boulder)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plans
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
We're looking forward to meeting our next teammate! You can also choose whether to include a CV, your LinkedIn profile, a link to your github, tech blog, or portfolio – whatever you think will give us your complete picture.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at SumUp, we believe that diverse perspectives foster innovation, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.