Customer Experience Manager
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. Our core values of Promises Made, Promises Kept, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom and Celebration of Community help us create a collaborative team mindset and better place to work.
The primary function of the Customer Experience Managers is to work in partnership with our sales team to ensure high levels of customers satisfaction and long-term retention. As our sales engagements are not easy, we strive to take each customer won and confirm each day the wise choice they made. We exist to hear and understand our customer's needs so that we may in turn be our customer's advocate internally to create success for them. We will exhibit partnering practices to win the hearts and minds of our customers. We will be their trusted advisor with an objective point of view.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will:
- Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to customer challenges.
- Maintain a holistic 360 degree view of each customer in your portfolio.
- Assess and report the Customer Satisfaction value of each customer.
- Proactively identify and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Work closely and cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure client issues impacting satisfaction are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the appropriate sales team member to develop and own an assigned portfolio, while delivering an exemplary client experience.
- Work in conjunction with contributing team members to capture deliverables of the Customer Journey Map.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement, focusing on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensure the retention of assigned customers by monitoring and tracking key retention metrics.
- Proactively recognize risk factors and act as appropriate to reduce or mitigate identified issues. This includes transparent and timely communication with relevant key stakeholders.
- Encourage participation in customer events (webinars, training, user conferences).
- Develop relationships and maintain across the Vendavo organization.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Identify potential customer references.
- Escalate matters quickly and efficiently as needed.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment with direct customer interaction/service required.
- Customer focus, passion for driving customer success and satisfaction.
- Experience with business-to-business solutions, ideally enterprise software applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
- Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential, and growing organization.
- Working with a team of highly skilled and driven people with a desire to innovate.
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters.
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent.
- Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally and have fun.
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
- Great Company Benefits.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working hours.