Inboxlab is a leading digital publisher that harnesses the power of email as an ideal way to deliver exceptional editorial experiences to millions of readers every day. We grew out of the creativity and passion of our founder, Nicholas Pardon, a pioneer in email innovation. We started with a keen eye for what people want to receive in their inbox, and then we built proprietary technology that helps forge sustainable connections with target audiences. With this creative and technology platform, we have successfully launched a portfolio of brands that engage our readers’ curiosity and their desire to always be learning.
Recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2019 by Built In Colorado, Inboxlab is proud to be based in Denver and New York City and quickly adding to its team of go-getters and entrepreneurs.
Inboxlab presently focuses on two verticals: travel and gamified education (edutainment). Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 3,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and our Inbox Edutainment network currently serves 50,000,000+ trivia and quiz plays per month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Experience Manager, you must be passionate, friendly and take pride in delivering an exceptional experience to all of Inboxlab’s subscribers. You should love helping people, be an excellent problem solver and use these skills to tackle both customer and technical challenges. As the greatest advocate for the customer, you will work closely with our engineering team to answer difficult questions and fix any bugs in the system. You will manage all day-to-day operations of our content brands while working to improve the customer experience and all support function processes. You must have an eye for innovation and growth, and a strong interest in working at a fast-paced start-up environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner. Ensure tasks are set to the appropriate priority levels and the team responds accordingly
- Proactively work with your team to respond to all customer inquiries via the inbox
- Maintain in-depth client management support processes to acquire and retain customers and increase their satisfaction. Respond to customer support requests within SLA timeframes
- Monitor, filter and prioritize customer needs
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, concepts, practices and procedures and their potential impact on the business
- Manage team schedules, policies, metrics, and performance
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of team metrics for senior leadership
- Other duties as assigned by management
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; and 4 years related experience, including 2 years of supervisory/management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff
- Excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to manage staff, responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
- Desire to exceed expectations and always deliver
- Extreme attention to detail with a strong focus on Quality Assurance (QA)
- Strong time management and estimation experience (i.e. ability to give and stick to a timeline without the need for follow-up)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and help determine priorities based on time, complexity, and availability
- Desire to learn new technologies, languages, and frameworks
At Inboxlab we aim to provide equal opportunity for all! We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day!