Customer Experience Manager at Church Community Builder
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A session with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results. If you have these qualities and are passionate about changing the world, we'd love to meet you!
The purpose of the Customer Experience Manager is to ensure our customers' successful utilization of our products and provide exceptional team leadership that promotes church discipleship growth.
- Development of innovative and successful customer-focused educational strategies and programs that increase our sales and customer retention results
- Develop and lead customer communication strategies that increase customer retention, software adoption, and utilization
- Develop, analyze, execute, and maintain customer retention and churn forecasts
- Lead a team to meet and exceed organizational, team, and individual goals while meeting financial and spending budgets
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate organizational values, philosophies, objectives, and direction to team members in order to continue to grow our associates' career development and organizational objectives
- Develop and implement the use of exceptional forecasting/reporting, representing the customer voice to marketing, sales, and product strategy
What you will bring:
- BA/BS in an applicable field. MBA preferred. Five plus years Senior Account Manager experience, with a medium or large company in a team or functional leadership position, or equivalent.
- Expertise in creating/driving programs to meet client objectives and solidify renewal base. Demonstrated account revenue growth. Advanced negotiation and sales skills. Demonstrated client-focused marketing skills. Understanding of current market and strong project management skills, including demonstrated experience with identifying roadblocks and problem resolution. Strong customer relations skills and subject matter expertise with sales growth and retention strategies.
- Advanced computer software proficiency. Experience with industry data, software, and KPI measures. Demonstrated goal achievement in a related industry.
- Proven team leadership and ability to develop front line management. Demonstrated ability to lead a team to meet tight deadlines and changing priorities, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service. Demonstrated ability in fiscal planning, account forecasting, and account retention best practices.
- Customer focused leadership style and strong customer advocacy skills. Superior written verbal and interpersonal skills required. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients over the phone and in face-to-face meetings.
What you'll get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days annually to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with a variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder is an equal opportunity and E-verify employer.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly.