Customer Experience Insights & Operations at Gusto
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
The CX Insights & Operations team delivers strategy, operations, and technology to wow customers with each and every interaction. As a member of our team, you will drive strategy and build scalable processes for our world class customer experience, in partnership with our CX leadership team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and deliver on our customer experience strategy as we scale to wow our customers.
- Partner with our Finance and CX leaders to develop quarterly and annual plans (ex: headcount, staffing models, etc.)
- Serve as strategic horsepower for the Customer Experience organization
- Hypothesis-driven problem solving for CX’s biggest puzzles
- Develop and manage project plans for company-wide initiatives
- Provide business insights and recommendations based on data that will drive our strategy
- Build and implement scalable processes from the ground up
- Support, develop, and execute strategy to deliver best-in-class customer experience.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in operating roles at growing startups, biz ops roles, and/or consulting with “classical” business problem solving training. Experience in a customer service organization a plus.
- Experience in operational finance or building financial models
- Strong analytical skills. You’re an excel ninja with the ability to tell stories through data and make bold recommendations.
- You thrive in fast-paced, get-stuff-done environments - and can easily juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong and empathetic business partner
- Deep empathy and obsession for delivering an amazing customer experience and for making things more efficient (“Lean Six Sigma” process improvement experience a plus)
- Executive written and verbal communication, and ability to influence senior leaders
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.