Customer Experience Insights & Operations
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop our customer experience strategy and deliver on that strategy as we scale to wow our customers.
- Serve as strategic horsepower for the Customer Experience organization
- Hypothesis-driven problem solving for CX’s biggest puzzles
- Develop and manage project plans for company-wide initiatives
- Provide business insights and recommendations based on data that will drive our strategy
- Build and implement scalable processes from the ground up
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot any issue that arises
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in operating roles at growing startups, biz ops roles, and/or consulting with “classical” business problem solving training. Experience in a customer service organization a plus.
- Deep empathy and obsession for delivering an amazing customer experience and for making things more efficient (“Lean Six Sigma” process improvement experience a plus)
- Strong analytical skills. You’re an excel ninja with the ability to tell stories through data and make bold recommendations.
- You thrive in fast-paced, get-stuff-done environments - and can easily juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong and empathetic business partner
- Executive written and verbal communication, and ability to influence senior leaders
- Experience leading a team
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.