TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a Customer Experience (CX) Specialist, with a heart for service, to provide day-to-day support for our TeamSnap members. Members refer to our parents, players, fans, coaches, managers, organization and tournament administrators, and website professionals. A critical element of this role will be the ability to balance speed and quality in a high-volume department, answering questions and solving problems from a wide variety of customer types.
Similar roles include: Customer Service Representative, Customer Support Specialist, Customer Care Specialist, and of course our favorite… Customer Happiness Guru.
This role will directly report to April Eastburn, Senior Manager of Customer Experience. Get to know April in this video introduction!
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering a “WOW” customer experience through a high volume of emails and chats, using multiple support systems and tools
- Brainstorming ideas for being more efficient and more effective for our customers
- Partnering with our Client Success and Sales teams to identify opportunities where we can bring more value to customers
- Experimenting with the latest features and share any problems or bugs with the Product Development Team
- Sharing feedback, suggestions, and concerns from our customers with the Leadership team
What'll set you up for success:
- Customer service experience in software (SaaS), service, or retail environments. Remote experience is a plus!
- A genuine desire to serve and sense of fulfillment when helping customers
- Ability to stay engaged during high volume software support experience via chat, email, or phone
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - this position will require work during the week and on weekend
- Ability to write clearly and to give detailed written instructions
- Ability to quickly learn new application features
- MS Office experience and knowledge with common browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari (ie. deleting cookies, clearing cache, etc..)
- Familiarity with CRM systems (HelpScout/SalesForce) and best practices
- Experience testing software
- Be a parent, coach, or participant in a recreational sport
- Be a TeamSnap user
- A repertoire of bad jokes and trivia questions
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The annual compensation range for this role is $40,000 - $45,000, inclusive of base and bonuses or commissions. This range applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, boundless opportunities to grow, and the chance to make a lasting impact. Benefits include:
- We're not just remote, we're known for being remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- 401K and more! [link to our total rewards deck]
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.