We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will be helping all Melio clients onboard and take on all areas of our product. By providing recommendations, insights, and providing stellar support, you will be a leader in helping companies get the most value out of Melio. You will play an essential role in ensuring Melio’s partners have a positive experience and quick fix to any potential issues.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide support to customers through live conversations via telephone, email and live chat
- Prioritize customer needs, while resolving issues in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to resolve tickets efficiently
- Improve product needs by understanding trends in support related topics
- Maintain strong communication with clients by improving their customer experience through gathering product feedback and customer insights
- Work cross-functionally throughout all departments to work through any customer product issues
- Manage and document all worked performed within the customer support inquiry
What we’d love to see:
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to handle high-pressure conversations
- Excellent time management skills by being able to balance multiple projects at one time
- Driven to grow and take on new responsibilities within a team, while being a great collaborative team player
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment, while being able to stay patient while managing a variety of situations
- Prior experience supporting customers within live chat preferred
- Prior experience utilizing Zendesk is a plus
- Bonus points for experience working with small businesses in a customer experience or customer support capacity
- Bonus points for prior experience working for a tech startup or a similar environment driven by the vision and success of the company
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range $45,000 - $55,000
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With strong VC backing, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Through our offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!