Havenly, Inc. is a fast-growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, convenient, affordable and accessible for everyone.
As a Customer Experience (CX) Associate at Havenly, you will be responsible for providing frontline support to Havenly clients through email, phones, and chat. We strive to create delightful interactions with each and every customer we serve in order to create meaningful and long-lasting relationships. We work tirelessly to accomplish this and always have fun doing it. This opportunity may be perfect for you if you’re not only a true “people person” but a problem solver at heart. You’re incredibly resourceful, tech-savvy, and know how to maintain perspective and levity in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Not every customer will be happy, and not every situation will be easy, but you recognize that you have the opportunity to turn everything around and truly make someone’s day.
- While this is a 100% remote position, you must reside in or around the greater Atlanta or Denver areas.
- You must have access to your own computer, a stable and fast internet connection, and a quiet place to work
- This role includes a full-time schedule with weekend hours - specific schedules available at time of offer
What You’ll Do:
- Through phone, chat and email support, help customers resolve issues including website navigation, product questions, ordering and payment issues, order tracking, order returns, and more.
- Provide accurate, timely, and kind responses to customer inquiries.
- Be the voice of the customer and share feedback with cross-functional teams to inform product enhancements and new product features.
- Assist the CX department with various tasks to ensure a flawless customer experience.
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role
- The ability to navigate seamlessly between multiple client interactions and internal systems while working toward clearly defined customer service goals.
- A love of thinking creatively to get to the root of an issue and solve problems.
- The desire to put customers first and be an advocate in helping them solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The availability to work non-standard hours including weekends and holidays.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds exciting for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!