Customer Experience Associate
Havenly, Inc. is a fast-growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, convenient, affordable and accessible for everyone.
We're looking for team members to join our customer experience team, providing frontline support to Havenly clients through email, phones, and chat. If you're the right fit for this opportunity, you are a true people person. You don't just say it; you mean it and you work tirelessly to make sure that our customers are happy, satisfied, and their questions are answered. You love helping others, creating positive experiences, are humble, detail oriented, and enjoy being part of a fast-paced, energetic team.What You'll Do:
- Provide remarkable customer service by answering customer inquiries via email, phone, and chat.
- Build a positive relationship with our vendors to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
- Work with our external ordering team, providing order placing assistance and quality assurance for orders placed.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, bottling up insights and pain points and working with the Operations team to propose scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot inbound website bugs and report to Product and Tech teams.
- Generate new ideas and processes that will help scale our business.
- Represent the Havenly brand with enthusiasm and professionalism in every interaction.
- Learn and grow as you experience each sector of the of our business.
- Strong customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly - We use the Google suite for email/docs, MS Excel for tracking, and Kustomer as our ticketing software.
- Amazing problem-solving ability - You're passionate about understanding problems and making things right.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and record-keeping skills.
- Exceptional people skills - You're a true people person! When you see someone smile, it makes your day.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills - You never shy away from a phone conversation.
- A contagiously positive attitude.
- Availability to work one weekend day per week.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!