Customer Experience Associate at Angi (Remote)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the Team
Angi is seeking an analytical and energetic Customer Experience (CX) associate to support our newest, fastest growing business line, Managed Projects. This is a unique opportunity to join our team of talented individuals to disrupt how customers and service professionals access and experience large home improvement projects
About the Role
As a Customer Experience (CX) Associate, you will be joining the Managed Projects Operations team which supports categories with the highest complexity (fencing to garages). You will be responsible for ensuring a great experience for our customers and service professionals, while helping to build a best-in-class escalation resolution process. A successful candidate will have end-to-end ownership, from strategy to execution, of a wide array of the CX organization, including escalations, policy and handling, QA and more. This is a unique opportunity to support and be part of critical, rapidly growing businesses at Handy.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our CX Manager to build & iterate on Managed Projects CX processes
- Manage and resolve complex cases of customer and service professional issues on behalf of Angi
- Manage responses to all escalated customer, professional, and 3rd party inbounds - either directly or through oversight of our remote teams - and solve with a high level of support
- Manage and track cost of sales items and disputes
- Support risk control and escalations management function
- Provide feedback to direct and senior management as the voice of the customer and/or professional to increase satisfaction, sentiment, and retention
Who you are
- 2-10+ years in a Customer Service Organization (at a tech startup, preferred) supporting key content and processes, with 1+ years experience managing escalations for customer, professional, and 3rd party inbounds - Compensation with be commensurate with experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ease with explaining information in a simple, digestible way to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management; must be able to multitask
- Construction, Home Improvement Industry experience is a plus
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality; team player
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the home services industry
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world