Customer Experience Agent at TurboTenant
A little bit about us.
At TurboTenant we believe in leveling the playing field by giving small 1-50 unit landlords the tools that the large apartment complexes have. And we offer them for free. So far we have helped over 250,000 small landlords manage their rental properties and create a great experience for their tenants!
If you join us, you can look forward to working in a fast-paced, performance-driven startup environment. We’ve all got more work to do than hours in the day, but you’ll be making a big impact on both the company and the lives of our users. There is no shortage of opportunity for a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and can execute.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a Customer Experience (CX) advocate who can support the wonderful Landlords and Renters that use TurboTenant. You’ll be responsible for handling a wide range of issues, including product support, fraud prevention, and sales. You will be expected to support chat, email, and phone conversations. This position reports directly to the Customer Experience Team Manager.
As a CX Agent you will:
- Be the voice of TurboTenant. Build relationships with our Landlords and Renters and advocate for them.
- Follow best practices for how we support our Landlords and Renters.
- Take ownership of customer issues. Ask questions, understand the users’ needs and priorities, anticipate issues, and problem-solve.
- Embrace change. We are a startup, which means change happens quickly and often!
- Make TurboTenant better by providing feedback to your manager and product team on feature requests, points of confusion, and product issues.
- Help TurboTenant users understand the benefit of the software so they convert to sign-ups and ultimately customers.
- Help onboard new CX professionals to the team and participate in training.
- Set high standards for yourself as you support TurboTenant users.
- Be a recognized champion of TurboTenant’s values and the CX Team’s principles, both internally and externally.
You’ll need the following in this position:
- Strong desire to do great work and an evident enthusiasm for helping our users and building relationships with TurboTenant employees.
- History of customer experience (at a SaaS company preferred)
- Strong track record of meeting or exceeding key performance indicators
- Heightened attention to detail
- Tech-savvy: Able to navigate multiple systems, learn new tools, and effectively troubleshoot. Not only are you good at this, but you enjoy it.
- Ability to empathize with others’ situations and convey that empathy through written and verbal communication
- Ability to build trust and rapport with TurboTenant users
- Ability to be challenged to achieve team goals.
You don't need to have a certain degree or background. We care more about your work ethic, leadership skills, attention to detail, communication skills (especially written), a history of coworkers that loved working with you, and an eye for great customer experience.
TurboTenant and our Customer Experience team is located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, and we would love it if you were too. You must also be able to work weekends on a regular basis. This candidate will be expected to work from our office during the week post-Covid.
To apply for this position
Send a cover letter and include (1) one key experience that makes you perfect for this role and (2) at least one thing about TurboTenant that makes you want to be a part of our amazing CX team. You will not be considered for this position without a cover letter.
We believe the two most important things we can provide our team members are:
- An environment that will push you to reach your potential.
- The opportunity to make a big impact on both TurboTenant and the proptech industry.
That being said we're also proud to offer:
- Competitive Compensation and PTO package
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid birthday off
- 401k Matching
- A productive office environment