Customer Experience Agent at SumUp
Here at SumUp we are proud of our amazing and challenging work environment, our multinational teams, the enthusiasm and passion that everyone brings to the table. Why? Because we do things differently. With more than 1500 enthusiastic employees from more than 30 nations around the globe, we all come together to offer our merchants the best product and service. If you’re looking for a chance to participate and contribute your ideas, this is the right place for you.
We are inspired by a dream: payments should be easy, intuitive and affordable to empower small merchants all over the world. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. We are well on our way, as small businesses in over 33 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
SumUp is growing fast in the US and is looking for Customer Experience Specialists for our office in Boulder, CO. If you believe you are the right fit for our expanding team, we would love to have you apply.
What you will do?
- You are the voice of our company – the direct link to our merchants
- You will thoroughly understand the technology behind the products that empower millions of merchants every day
- You take care of our inquiries by phone, email, chat, and social media channels
- You contribute to the scalability by continuously optimizing processes and help to create new content for our support experience
- You closely work together with other departments within the international company, such as sales, marketing, logistics, and compliance
Why you will love this job?
- You’re curious, patient and persistent to solve issues
- You love to help and support people and have a positive work attitude
- You’re organized and keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- You’re comfortable using a smartphone, tablet or computer
- You love to communicate while being empathetic, concise, and patient with our customers
- You are able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in English, Spanish speaking +
What you will love about SumUp?
- An exciting and highly motivated working environment
- Prime office location on Pearl Street (Downtown Boulder)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plans
- Immediate PTO available upon hire
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- Fun: weekly team events and SumUp US milestone celebrations
- Free rotating beer selection, fruits, and organic snacks
- Free Bus Pass and discounted Gym Memberships
- 1 Powder/Outdoor day - this is why we live in Boulder, right?
Who are we?
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe, South America and strongly growing in the US. We started out 8 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone and entered the US market about two years ago. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So, our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses; we put them first. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. So, if you’re looking for the chance to innovate and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them.
Do you want to join? We’re looking forward to your application!