Customer Delivery Specialist (Remote) at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:05 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
The delivery specialist is an operational delivery resource post implementation and works closely with the assigned Delivery Manager. The delivery specialist completes operational tasks required to deliver contracted solutions to assigned customer portfolio. The DS also coordinates with other groups who provide support for customers like Procurement, Service Desk, Expense Management. The delivery specialist must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as, operational, multi-tasking, customer service, and analytical skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Works with Delivery Manager assigned to clients who act as the primary point of contact on clients.
· Handles recurring delivery tasks like Quarterly Business Review creation, real time usage checks, allocation reporting, etc.
· Works closely with Delivery Manager and advises of challenges and opportunities related to the client.
· Supports Delivery Manager with needed documentation so that DM can successfully facilitate client meetings.
· Tracks down missing invoices, monitors open tickets and incidents, and follows up where needed.
· Works with carriers to resolve billing disputes or ticket issues
· Serves as back up for Delivery Manager.
Compensation and Benefits:
brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
401K with employer match
Compensation range (DOE): $50,000 - $85,000/year base salary
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description