Customer Delivery Manager (Remote) at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:19 a.m. (MST) on Monday, December 13, 2021
The CDM is the business and support interface between brightfin and the customer’s team, post implementation and trial. Responsibilities include overseeing the delivery of contractual scope for each customer within portfolio, customer satisfaction, scope management as well as meeting or exceeding contractual service level agreements. The CDM must have strong communication, presentation, customer service, analytical, and project management skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Establish and maintain the primary business relationships with customer teams.
· Documents and communicates value to customer on a regular basis (no less frequent than quarterly).
· Thrives to deliver a superb customer experience right from the start of the relationship with the hand off from sales.
· Works closely with Account Manager and advises of challenges and opportunities.
· Facilitate all customer meetings with support from other departments where needed.
· Own regular update calls to provide the customer an overview of all activities taking place across the various services that are provided as part of the partnership.
· Ensure the support team is following rules of engagement as documented during implementation and updated throughout the partnership
· Handle customer and vendor escalations and engage management as required. Also, identify potential challenges early and involve key resources to resolve thereby avoiding further escalations.
· Responsible for owning customer portfolio and delivering contracted services, including maintenance of any internal processes and documentation requirements
· Perform engagement analysis and make recommendations to CSM on new and/or expanded service opportunities.
· Capture system gaps and document and communicate needed enhancements to appropriate internal stakeholders
· Ensure customer is aware of enhancements and functionality additions and collaborate with customer to use/implement such functionality where appropriate.
· Track customer satisfaction levels and make recommendations for improvement.
· Oversight of customer invoicing as it relates to contractual deliverables.
· Support and/or drive the State Review Process in partnership with the CSM, with focus on the value brightfin delivers
Skills and Qualifications
· Must have at least 1 year of experience in a TEM environment.
· Great communication skills, including written and oral
· Eager to discover issues and fix them
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Moderate computer skills and typing ability
· Organized and punctual in all tasks
· Interest in technology industry: cell-phones, tablets, and computers
Compensation and Benefits:
· brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
· Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
· 401K with employer match
· Compensation range (DOE): $70,000 - $95,000/year base salary + robust bonus plan.
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description