Customer Compliance Operations Specialist at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As the Customer Compliance Operations Specialist, you will support the greater customer support organization in ensuring seamless operations, account compliance, and maintenance, and the best possible customer experience.
- Partner with Clients to complete audits, business verifications, and compliance inquiries in a timely manner while providing a high level of customer service
- Gather and input data in regards to compliance audits and programs
- Assist with ad hoc mass customer communications
- Assist in communications and resolutions to ongoing and ad hoc audit programs
- Be available as a subject matter expert and reference in all areas of Customer Compliance Processes
- Propose and manage operational projects and process improvements as needed
What you bring:
- 2-3 years Customer Service experience
- Experience contributing to high priority projects as part of a team
- Experience working within the parameters of policies and procedures with enforcement experience being a plus
- Track record of mastering new systems and processes quickly
- Attention to detail
- CRM experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- A desire to innovate and improve the Customer Support Process
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.