Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
This role will reside in our Customer Success team in Customer Enablement. In this role, you will help build, lead, and manage our customer community. You'll work on understanding and maintaining knowledge content for small and large-scale initiatives that are found across our onboarding programs, product launches, internal processes, and more, in order to leverage these resources for the customer community. You will work across internal teams to avoid redundant workstreams by consolidating and cleaning up assets as you go, harnessing internal knowledge along the way to identify gaps in our content. You will work closely with Support, our field teams, as well as Product and Marketing.
The Customer Community Manager (CCM) is accountable for customer adoption, growth, and retention of our customers in the community. The CCM takes ownership of the community relationship from the on-boarding process and engages regularly to provide customized support and recommendations while maintaining our content to showcase our diverse customer base wins with Quantum Metric technology. This role will help drive customers to more effective self-service for level one questions, and empower us all by increasing the effective use and adoption of the Quantum Metric platform.
- Manage the overall relationship for customers in the community with a focus on adoption, satisfaction, and retention
- Oversee daily interactions of the community to deliver an exceptional, repeatable, customer experience
- Connect with community stakeholders on a regular basis, understand their priorities, and help our teams identify where Quantum Metric can enable them to effectively execute their digital strategy
- Inform the assigned Account Manager for every customer in the community on issues and progress of their customers
- Understand our Support and field teams—CS, Partners, and Sales—feedback to relate to customers in the community #oneteam
- Create community posts to showcase customer use cases. Work with Marketing and field teams to ensure these anonymized use case findings are current for the industry verticals of our customers (travel, retail, financial services, etc.)
- Maintain online content using different mediums including videos, graphics, slide decks, online authoring tools, and assessments
- Understand and maintain content solutions that tie business needs to successful outcomes for our customers
- Establish and maintain expert-level knowledge of product capabilities & configuration options to leverage the Quantum Metric platform
- (we’ll help you learn it, but you have to be able to write|talk about it…)
- Online Community leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Socially intelligent and able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Passion for measuring success with data (analytics and reporting)
- Experience working|learning within content|knowledge management systems (WorkRamp is our system)
- Experience with authoring tools and multimedia, interactive product tutorials is a plus! (SnagIt, G Suite, IORAD—is our combination today)
- Familiarity with Customer Success or Support positions, with a desire to be in a customer-facing role
- Familiarity with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap, Tealeaf, Optimizely, Adobe Target is a plus!
- Demonstrate integrity at every interaction to uphold our valued company culture
- Empathetic to customer concerns and passionate about empowering customers to succeed
- Persist to find the right solution for every customer
- Experience incorporating feedback to evolve your work
- Ability to work effectively on global and virtual teams and accommodate time differences
- Travel up to 10% to visit partner/customer locations if requested
- This team is the dream team. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. We empower our people—internally as well as our customers. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring passion, persistence and integrity into every day
- Amazing product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf