Customer Care Representative at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
It's simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 250k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to Angi to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. Our team is looking for customer service focused, and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast-growing company.
This position is a great combination of customer service and sales, that provides the opportunity to earn commissions on top of a base pay.
- Making inbound or outbound calls to our customers
- Giving excellent service and going the extra mile to engage each customer
- Cross and up-sell other services through quality conversations with customers
- Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions
What we offer:
- $14.77 per hour + commission
- Medical, dental & vision coverage (including options 100% subsidized by Angi!)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K) through Charles Schwab
- Company Equity Program
- Company match of personal charitable contributions up to $15,000 per year
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, volunteer time and 9 paid holidays
- Equipment provided!
What we look for in a Customer Care Representative:
- Outgoing, with strong interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, driven, and competitive—Angi is the best, and we want you to be too
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting and upselling preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Access to high-speed, hardline internet connection
At Angi, we are all about talent and enjoying the journey. We believe there is strength in diversity and actively encourage our teammates to disagree as individuals in the service of delivering as a team. We're on the path to become the home for everything home and our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We are looking for dedicated people, who always strive to be better today than wait to be perfect tomorrow.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.