Customer Care Representative Tier 3 at Uplight
Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 90 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are B Corp certified, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking a Tier 3 Customer Care Representative to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and the planet.
What you get to do:
- Use problem-solving skills to triage and resolve Tier 3 level customer questions and escalations
- Provide friendly and helpful support for Tier 1 and Tier 2 agents with questions and customer escalations
- Provide white-glove support for customers that escalate issues and questions to our partners
- Work cross-functionally with several teams across the organization
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What you will contribute:
- Proactive, critical thinking problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, always looking to turn obstacles into successes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage competing priorities
What you bring to Uplight:
- Customer service experience
- Adept at working in a change-heavy environment
- Call center experience
- Zendesk, Slack, and GSuite experience
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we are:
- Proud to be over 500+ purpose-driven individuals helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders.
- Committed to taking our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
We also provide:
- 401k Match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Innovative flexible time off
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces (once we reopen them)
Salary Range: $31,000 to $41,000 (dependent upon experience)
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.