Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
We are looking for a driven team-oriented individual to join our Customer Success Team. Our Customer Care Associates are experienced customer service agents who handle the bulk of inbound phone calls, emails, and chats we receive from our existing customers. Their ultimate goal is to strengthen relationships with every BombBomb customer they interact with. If you enjoy helping customers win, being empowered to make business decisions, interacting with a high-level team, and being a part of a thriving culture, maybe this is the right fit for you! Bachelor's Degree preferred as well as internship or work experience in an office setting.
What you will do...
- Make our customers happy.
- Maintain a customer satisfaction score of 97% or higher per quarter.
- Establish an appropriate human connection with people by meeting customers on their terms and in their style as observed by your supervisor.
- Regularly exceed the expectations of your customers and coworkers by going one step beyond addressing their immediate need. Document more than one example of this behavior on a weekly basis.
- Be quick, efficient, and effective.
- Use all your resources to provide answers and resolutions as quickly as possible. Help keep time to first reply during business hours under 35 minutes.
- Pull your weight by fielding plus or minus 10% of the average number of phone calls and tickets handled per associate per quarter.
- Help with trend analysis by correctly categorizing all inquiries as verified by audits conducted by your supervisor.
- Advocate for our customers.
- Appropriately identify and escalate all urgent customer matters as observed by your supervisor.
- Appropriately utilize the customer success escalation process to communicate all problems our customers are encountering as observed by your supervisor.
- Every week, report to your supervisor the top three feature requests your customers are making.
- Make it easy for our customers to get the help they need.
- Offer customers products that will enhance their workflow within BombBomb staying within plus or minus 10% of other associates.
- Log in to all customer communication support channels during BombBomb business hours excluding team meetings, approved breaks, and project work.
- Learn, innovate, and grow.
- Establish and achieve “SMART” goals every quarter with your supervisor that yield quantifiable results around sustaining, building, and improving the business. Themes might include training, team building, efficiencies, etc.
- In addition to goals that benefit the company, also work with your supervisor to establish goals around your own professional development. Demonstrate progress in every bi-weekly 1x1 meeting with your supervisor.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and share the feelings of others.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Strong customer service mentality
- 1+ year experience with customer service roles
- Familiarity with G Suite of products
- Ability to quickly learn new software
The salary range for this position is $39,000 - $45,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth