Customer Care Agent (Salesforce) at Apto
Customer Care Agent (Salesforce Experience)
As an Apto Customer Care Agent, you’ll become part of a small team of support personnel who troubleshoots and resolves customers' issues using our Apto Salesforce product. It requires being a skilled technical resource who has a knack for making technology simple for those who aren’t as comfortable with it and empathizing with the challenges they face.
A core piece of the role is prioritizing and scheduling help desk activities to ensure customers are heard and their challenges are addressed.
Ideally, however, you can do more than just solve tickets. The best customer service is the one that isn’t needed. If you have the ability to see patterns in ticket activities and bolster our knowledge center and identify internal process improvements to anticipate customer needs then you are perfect for the role.
On the occasion when the solution isn’t close at hand, you have the ability to properly set expectations, stay in touch, and close the loop down the road.
The role itself is a human one and those who are able to empathize with someone struggling will be the most successful in this role.
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Support roles
- Salesforce Admin certification a plus
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL based help desk environments
- Commercial real estate experience is preferred
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
- Understanding of database concepts and data management
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
About the Role
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in all areas of the product functionality
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems
- Manage customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction
- Actively maintain and participate in job-related training activities
- Demonstrate the ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalation teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Define and describe technical best practices
- Create and curate knowledge articles, enabling customers to resolve their issues independently
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive
- Complete assigned project responsibilities
- Ensure that the company meets our promises to our customers
The compensation range for this role is $44,000 – $50,000.
This role is partially remote.