Customer Care Agent (Ibotta Care), Part Time Remote (Nevada) at Ibotta
Do you love helping others? At Ibotta, our mission is to make every purchase rewarding. Our Ibotta Care Agents offer world class, awesome support for all Ibotta users.
The accuracy, efficiency, critical thinking and personal attention our Care Team gives to every user has been a key component in the success of our company. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in the reputation our Care Team has built.
This is a part-time, remote position for $13.00/hour (eligible for increases in pay based on performance and tenure). Applicants must be located in Nevada and able to attend training remotely Monday-Thursday from 10:00am-4:00pm Mountain Time / 9:00am-3:00pm Pacific Time for 3 consecutive weeks upon start date.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Analyze and respond to email inquiries from Ibotta users
- Work through account information, notes, and customer emails to investigate any issues or pain points within the Ibotta app
- Problem solve by reviewing Ibotta systems and customer accounts
- Work on special projects for the senior management teams in Marketing, Client Partnerships & Technology as needed
- Be an advocate for our customers
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience providing world class customer service
- Ability to work remotely, previous remote work experience a plus
- Fast, organized, and detail oriented
- “Can do” attitude with a drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Technologically savvy, with a knowledge of Android and Apple
- Good interpersonal skills and effective, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet with strong problem-solving skills
- Work from home, must be located in the state of Nevada
- Agents will be scheduled for 24 hours per week, Monday through Sunday. Agents are able to choose 6 or 8 hours shifts between the hours of 12:00pm-8:00pm PT OR 12:00pm-6:00pm PT.
- Agents are required to work one weekend shift per week.
- Applicants must be 18 or older to be eligible for this position
- Applicants must have their own computer, with reliable internet, a working camera and microphone.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications from out of state cannot be considered at this time.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- Compensation: $13.00/hour (eligible for increases in pay based on performance and tenure)
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.