Customer Assessment Coordinator at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for Customer Assessment Coordinators!
This team is growing so we have multiple openings!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does an Assessment Coordinator do at CyberGRX?
Assessment Coordinators are the backbone of the CyberGRX Operations department. As an “AC,” you will be at the front lines of all interactions with third-party vendors. ACs use their top-notch communication and customer service skills to keep third parties happy, informed and steadily moving throughout the assessment completion process.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Communicate via email and phone with third parties and/or customers via Zendesk (customer service platform and ticketing system)
- Maintain regular contact with Tech Support to help troubleshoot platform issues in order to keep third parties rolling on their assessments
- You will own a diverse portfolio of 200+ assessments across several tiers and order types
- Collaborate with our Exchange Ops, Assessment Ops, Legal, Customer Experience, and Product teams to continuously evaluate and improve the assessment lifecycle, as well as ensure that data flows correctly through the system
- Respond to internal and external requests in a timely manner
- Audit and correct assessment-related information as needed
- You will become a subject matter expert to our third parties and explain with confidence our process, goals, and constraints
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in a professional customer service role working with multiple customers or vendors at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are an optimistic team player who can function in a high-pressure environment
- You know how to follow an established process - yet you love to make suggestions on how that process can be enhanced and streamlined
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- You have an interest in risk assessment and cyber security
- Bonus points if you have familiarity with working in a ticketing system (i.e. Jira or Zendesk)
- You have the ability to work a flexible rotating schedule between the hours of 7am – 7pm
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation. We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment *We are 100% remote for the time being, but are actively seeking new office space in the centrally located LoDo area in downtown Denver when Colorado guidelines permit a safe return to an office setting
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion.
- Free Eco Pass for local Denver employees – when we are back in the office.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $40,000-$45,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of your base salary
Total Compensation Package (includes employer paid perks and benefits): $60,000
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.