Customer Admissions Representative at Angi
It's simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to Angi to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. Angi is looking for customer service focused individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
The Customer Admissions Representative is responsible for completing the screening process on all new and existing professional accounts for Angi Leads. This representative will also be involved in taking customer service calls, account updates for record keeping, research/call state license and insurance companies as needed, and compliance to screening standards.
- Accurate and efficient account review
- Support SP Network integrity
- Data processing
- Policy compliance
- Account compliance
- Data protection
- Provide Customer Service to our professional client base
- Communicating and re-flagging potential risks to the business relevant to job responsibilities
- Data processing experience is a must
- Ability to multi-task a must
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- 10 Key Skills preferred
- Positive attitude a must
- Adaptable to changes a must
- Capable of communicating effectively with customers and management
- Must be able to consistently work 40 hours/week
- Must be able to work Tuesday through Saturday each week to start
- Sales Consultant | Current Career Opportunities
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Able to maintain focus in a work from home environment is crucial
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/handset for up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs, plus paid training
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
Pay: $15/hour + Commission
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and