CRM Operations Associate at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
About the Role:
As a Marketing Operations Associate on the Angi/HomeAdvisor consumer marketing team, you will build and support the execution of our email-centric multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will work in close partnership with CRM Managers and associates, analysts, and others to optimize campaigns to deliver messages to the right customer, at the right time. You will report to the Senior Manager of CRM Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Support day-to-day operations related to cross channel marketing campaigns (email, push, SMS, etc.)
- Translate marketing plans into production ready programs within our ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Build/QA of audiences needed for marketing automation and ad hoc campaigns
- Support the test design and multi-variate tests to improve marketing performance.
- Own the ongoing import/export of data appends working cross functionally with the data transport team and an external partner
- Monitor and report on email deliverability working closely with deliverability experts and internal CRM team to optimize inbox placement.
- Work independently or cross-functionally to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Provide critical production support within our ESP following SLA guidelines for campaign turn-around, deliverability, and quality control.
- Contribute to process changes and documentation efforts to improve coordination between cross-functional teams and partners
- Build database processes in support of automation and work with DBA resources to improve automation in existing marketing programs.
- Conduct QA to ensure campaign rollouts move seamlessly into existing marketing operations.
Who you are:
- 1–4 years of experience in email marketing, campaign management, or digital media/ad operations
- Hands-on experience with email service providers like Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, etc.
- Analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and a commitment to thoughtful problem solving
- Knowledge of technologies and processes involved with marketing automation platforms
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot emergent issues
- Basic HTML and SQL skills preferred.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, growth driven, time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated team player
We value diversity: We know that the best ideas come from marketing teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $50,000-$75,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world