Credentialing Assistant - Temporary Position at DispatchHealth
*This is a temporary position - will work remotely *
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
· Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
· Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
· Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
· Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Our credentialing team is looking for individuals to help with some time sensitive projects. A qualified candidate will have experience with provider credentialing and enrollment. Hours are flexible and work is project based.
- 2+years credentialing or provider enrollment experience.
- Knowledgeable in provider enrollment applications, including Medicaid and Medicare.
- Knowledgeable in credentialing applications compliant with NCQA, CMS, or State-Specific requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Acrobat .pdf.
- Previous experience with customized credentialing databases, such as Verity, Echo, Cactus, or Intellisoft. Verity preferred.
- Detailed oriented data entry experience.
- Fundamental database management knowledge.
- Ability to identify and report data clean-up needs.
- Process provider enrollment and credentialing applications.
- Updating credentialing database.
- Input data per project requirements.
- Upload documents into database storage.
- Assist team with application updates in the database, as needed.
- Escalate issues with database as identified for prompt resolution.
- Report progress routinely to management to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Assist with assigned projects, as needed.