Corporate Support Specialist at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
We are the world’s leading payment provider offering a full-service end to end solution that encompasses global card acquiring, gateway, treasury, and alternative payment products. Our range of solutions and sector experience is unparalleled. You will be working within an award-winning team that places emphasis on professional and personal development while simultaneously meeting our demanding business objectives.
About the team
Corporate Support are experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for EMEA eCommerce and Omni Channel growth - Gaming & Trading, Digital Content & Financial Services, Airline, Travel & Hospitality and Global Retail – and in doing so we are privileged to support many of the world’s most dynamic organisations. Corporate Support is a constantly changing and fast paced function made up of proactive, innovative and customer focused individuals. They work in conjunction with Business Development, Relationship Management and Implementation teams to provide an outstanding customer experience which differentiates Worldpay from its competitors to win new business and retain existing clients. The team provide best in class support by engaging with their customers to build a detailed understanding of their needs, proactively analysing their payment data and maintaining in-depth knowledge of Products and the Industry.
What you will be doing
As a Corporate Support Manager, you will be supporting a portfolio of Large Enterprise customers with their operational needs. You will be required to proactively manage and build strong relationships working as part of an account team. You will need to work collaboratively with key stakeholders from within the wider business to drive change and find timely solutions for your customers queries. You will be required to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of FIS Products and demonstrate comprehensive industry knowledge.
- Answering customer inquiries, primarily over e-mail and telephone, within specified service levels
- Recommending best approach on customer operational issues with appropriate escalation
- Driving actions to resolve issues, including providing high quality responses and coordinating efforts across teams in EMEA and across the wider business
- Supporting the Commercial and Relationship teams to win new business and retain existing customers
- Accurately updating and maintaining customer information in back office systems
- Planning and conducting training for customers to enable them to self-serve
- Providing customers with information to help inform and educate
What you bring:
You have worked in a customer relationship role where technical customer queries were the norm, preferably in the payments industry.
- Build understanding and trust with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent service
- Developing innovative and viable solutions to support customer growth
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Drive and ownership of opportunities through to completion
- A team player, developing and building relationships to build and deliver better solutions for the customer, colleagues and the business
- A curious mind and a thirst to build knowledge to enhance performance
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Clear and proactive communication, both written and verbal
- Strong affinity for technology
Added bonus if you have:
- A technical background with Payments industry knowledge
- Relationship building experience in an operational role
- The ability to challenge the information you receive to test and validate before acting
What we offer you
- Training across core financial and FIS solutions
- Competitive salary, benefits and discretionary bonus potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment with a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.