Corporate Support Manager- Gaming at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Central to our value proposition is the flawless support that we provide to our key corporate customers. Our Senior Corporate Support Managers help our most important customers (Tier 1) – some of the largest eCommerce businesses in the world – manage their day to day queries, build great relationships and uncover opportunities to add true service value.
You will be dealing with a variety of customer queries, delivering outstanding customer service over the phone, email, web chat, and often in a face to face capacity. You will provide proactive and knowledgeable support, leveraging your deep expertise in payments to resolve complex issues, acting as a single point of contact for a designated portfolio of our most important corporate clients and a key ambassador for Worldpay.
What you will be doing
Improve the customer experience. You will proactively work to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey / experience. You will assess root cause of issues, produce change requests, review and improve process, and feed back to other business areas ways in which processes can be improved. CSMs, working with Team Managers and Relationship Management, will also review customer feedback to event-driven Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT) and work with customers to understand their pain points and priorities for improvement
- Manage non-commercial customer queries and issues to successful resolution. This could involve engaging internal or external stakeholders where necessary to resolve a range of standard and complex issues. You will keep the customer informed on progress through to resolution via timely updates and use your personal relationship with the customer to prioritise and manage case workloads.
- Work as part of the Customer Account Team for our key customers. You will attend and actively participate in Account Team Meetings. You may also attend a variety of meetings face to face or via video link. You will also attend and contribute to meetings with other internal stakeholders to support and improve the customer journey, including Ops Finance, Product, and Delivery.
- Customer education. You will work proactively with customers to educate them on a range of topics including using and navigating Worldpay’s portals, reports, reconciliation, and risk tools. You will ensure customers understand any business impacting changes and what it means to the customer.
What you bring:
- Work Smart – We’re constantly curious, looking for brilliantly simple solutions and we make things happen and achieve amazing results.
- Be Spirited – We are passionate about payments, our customers and colleagues. We are resilient and courageous in our thinking and actions.
- Be Supportive - We care about each other, our customers and our company and we are open and direct in our approach. We are always striving to do the right thing in the right way.
- Worldpay-specific system expertise is not essential, however you should have:
- Deep expertise in the payments industry, including acquiring, gateway and fraud product platforms
- 2+ years experience as personal operational support to major global businesses
- Clear and positive communication, both written and verbal, in English
- Able to handle different forms of customer interaction, including handling difficult conversations, and progress to successful outcomes
- Work on own initiative and effective manager of time, to ensure that important customer deadlines are met.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of the US Betting and Gaming Industry
- Protocol understanding such as HTTP and HTTPS
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.