Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services, and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Participate in internal audits of selected areas within the organization, to include: completing pre-audit work in assigned areas, completing task assignments within allotted timelines, drafting findings for areas of responsibility and participating in closing meetings with local management. Participate in Sarbanes-Oxley assessment of internal controls over financial reporting.
● Collaborate with project team members to perform audit work.
● Document work performed in work papers and report observations/findings. Perform audit test work and guide staff to appropriate testing strategies.
● Document business processes, meetings, and interviews.
● Build relationships with individual contributors in Accounting, Finance, and others in the lines of business.
● Perform audit testing in support of and supervised by the external auditor.
What We Are Looking For:
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
● Works under general supervision
● Entry-level professional role
● Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
● Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
● A senior-level support role
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4-year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2-year degree and equivalent related experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401k, With Matching Contributions
• Paid Time Off
• Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
• Growth Opportunities
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
• On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
• 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
• Bike Racks
• And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)