Corporate IT Audit Staff
Arrow’s Global Audit team has an exciting new opening on the IT Audit team. Arrow is a Fortune 113 electronics business headquartered in Denver, with $30B in annual revenue. Our Global Audit function has twenty-four professionals across the globe.
The Corporate IT Audit Staff will be responsible for supporting IT audits. The successful candidate will have an audit background with a CISA certification, and preferably experience in a larger, global company. Key personal characteristics include adaptability, excellent written and verbal communication skills, personal accountability, motivation, attention to details, and a drive to meet deadlines.
**This role requires 25% travel – including international locations**
- Supporting IT audit and integrated audit teams, creating a positive working environment through the building of solid relationships with team members;
- Using available technical resources and tools to research and expand one's sphere of knowledge to enhance work product, and to remain up to date on hot topics affecting Arrow's business and industry while sharing the knowledge amongst the team where applicable.
- Collaborating directly with key stakeholders in the organization, identifying and addressing needs through building solid relationships with stakeholders; understanding the Company’s business; and actively participating in discussions and meetings.
- Managing day-to-day engagement operations, including preparing concise, accurate documents and addressing unanticipated issues; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to leadership.
- Develop and or review audit programs, benchmark IT and operational processes as well as perform process optimization.
- Creating high quality deliverables using appropriate business and technical language, especially developing and reviewing audit programs or testing steps, adapting an audit program to suit a specific environment, and/or designing special projects evaluation and testing work plans.
- Involving with and contributing to specific company-wide strategies and initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a 4-year degree (MIS or Accounting/MIS preferred) and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong background in IT controls areas such as information security, program change management, system development, and / or third-party and cloud provider risk.
- Must have strong technical capabilities including evaluation of ITGCs and application controls.
- Preference for experience with Oracle ERP, network security, system interfaces, operating system security (e.g. UNIX / Linux, Windows).
- SOX ITGC testing a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Team player who excels in collaborative environment