Our corporate events team is made up of skilled professionals who work cross-functionally to plan and execute events for DISH team members, leaders and business partners in support of the organization's strategic and cultural goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We have an opportunity available for a skilled and creative events leader to design and support crafted, engaging and impactful events of varying scale-from executive-sponsored events at our corporate office, to regional team meetings, to DISH's premier annual, nationwide event for thousands of business partners, team members, media and more. We're looking for someone with flexibility and adaptability to succeed in large-scale trade show production and other areas. This role includes program design and management, trade show coordination, presenting proposals to executive leadership and event registration. You'll partner with vendors and other business partners to deliver one-of-a-kind experiences for attendees.
Day-to-day job responsibilities
- Collaborate with our events team, communications team, and executive leadership to curate high-touch, impactful events that deliver positive experiences and support DISH objectives.
- Managing the exhibitor application process, booth equipment, expo floor layout and exhibitor payments for large, nationwide DISH events.
- Sponsorship management, including developing sponsorship solicitations, reviewing applications and managing payments.
- Collaboration with DISH's creative team to direct the development of logos, signage and printed materials.
- Managing move-in and move-out logistics for large annual conferences including, but not limited to, overseeing dock schedules, rigging needs, A/V, show equipment, transportation, labor and vendors.
- Leading pre-event and on-site registration (for exhibitors and sponsors), website administration and support, communications and database tracking.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 8 plus years of experience in large-scale trade shows and conferences and/or meeting planning.
- Professional background in contract negotiation, large-scale trade show coordination and operations.
- Proficiency in CAD drawings and booth layouts for trade shows.
- Experience in event registration management (Swoogo, Cvent) and on-site registration technology is a plus.
- Impeccable attention to detail, a focus on superior customer service, and a can-do attitude.
- Creative and forward thinking, with presentation skills suitable for proposing programs to senior company leaders.
- Up to 5% local travel within the Denver-metro area
- Up to 10% domestic travel outside of the Denver-metro area
- Flexibility needed to work occasional nights and weekends.
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $105,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Relocation is avialble for this role.