Corporate Alliance Manager at ArcherDX
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
- Strong communication skills and works transparently and inclusively to drive results and alignment across functions.
- Aggregate and centralize information across programs and projects as it pertains to key external partners, suppliers and service providers
- Maintain relationships with appropriate company team members to identify and resolve any challenges that may arise, and ensure delivery of milestones and tracking of budgets
- Provide customer service/support when necessary, to existing customers (internal and external)
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of partnerships.
- Pays particular attention to delivering accurate and timely forecasting and budgeting for development/deliverables.
- Ability to follow-up diligently with internal stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met in partnering discussions
- Minimum of BSc in life sciences discipline, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Fluency in English
- A minimum of approx. 5+ years in companion diagnostics, in vitro diagnostics, biopharma, or life sciences industry
- Experience in project management, experience in alliance management preferred
- Highly organized and able to pull together information from various sources into a centralized, consistent format/template for presentation, tracking, escalation and decision making at ELT level
- Has previous experience working with/managing external vendors across cultures (especially US-EU-Japan-China) in a high complexity/high priority program context
- Demonstrated comfort in public speaking and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, works with a sense of urgency
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills; ability to lead, influence, and motivate others
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- Excellent organizational ability and flexibility, works with a high attention to detail
- Distill complex issues and clearly articulate / present solutions
- Proactive and personally accountable to ensure cross-functional alignment
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
In Colorado, our competitive compensation package includes a base salary starting from $106,000. In determining the final salary offered, we will evaluate a specific candidate's geographic location, education, skills, and experience.
This role is not site critical and can be fully remote.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.