Downtown Denver-based luxury vacation company seeks a qualified candidate with a passion for operational efficiencies and desire to be in the hospitality industry. This Coordinator role will support Inspirato’s Collection Hotel team with reservation & payment processing, department maintenance, administrative tasks and general support.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized with strong attention to detail and a positive team mentality. Must be eager to help, a quick study and a clear communicator. Experience with Salesforce.com and Office Suite (specifically Excel) is desirable. This is an entry-level position. A background in an administrative role, hotel reservation/reception or hospitality is preferred.
- Process reservation requests for additional hotel inventory and manual bookings
- Assist with resolution of payment, invoicing and technology issues for Collection and Pass reservation including Bonotel and other wholesalers
- Ensure reservation requests are collected and properly reflected in trip profiles
- Maintain internal database and website content of key hotel information to support customers and advisor teams
- Support new hotel property onboarding by assisting with operational set-up, onboarding calls and coordination with other company teams
- Assist with maintenance of hotel renewal pipeline, including renewal opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Liaison with other departments and work cross-functionally
- Upon request, pull arrivals report across all hotel channels (Collection, ITS, Pass)
- Support with Salesforce administration and information updates
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Solve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and efficiently; and work well in group problem solving situations
- Time Management – Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, able to multi-task, prioritize and consistently meet deadlines under pressure
- Initiative – Have the willingness and self-motivation to take on new projects and identify and propose new ideas and changes
- Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation; appreciate opportunities to adjust and adapt with growing business; eager to improve existing processes
- A Team Player – Collaborate well in a team with various work-styles and thought processes. Be an ambassador of the hotel team to both internal and external parties
- Technical Skills – Comfortable working on/learning technical systems. Experience with Office Suite and Salesforce.com preferred
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is desired or a commensurate level of directly related experience
- 2+ years of experience in Hospitality, Business, or Real Estate. Travel industry experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Preference to candidates with working familiarity of Salesforce, Tableau, Prophix and Coupa
- Competitive compensation & uncapped commission
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for a gym membership
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that manages, staffs and maintains an exclusive collection of branded luxury vacation homes. Unlike Internet vacation rental brokers, we offer a carefully crafted experience delivering the luxury and service of a five-star hotel in the comfort of a spacious home. This includes investing in luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens, and toiletries for every home, plus an expert service team and local on-site concierge to manage the pre-arrival planning, daily housekeeping, and maintenance. With our unparalleled expertise in residential travel, we ensure the consistently luxurious experience that discerning travelers demand. For those who can’t imagine traveling any other way, our private club provides full access to the Inspirato Collection of 900+ vacation options, members-only rates, and valuable travel benefits. For more information on Inspirato, please visit www.inspirato.com.