Contact Center Technology Manager at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
About the Role
The Contact Center Technology Manager will be responsible for ensuring that technology in our revenue-producing call centers operates effectively and that we continue to innovate by adopting the latest technology in the space. This position is expected to manage multiple engineers around the country, manage key vendor relationships and serve as the face of contact center technology to our internal customers.
As the Contact Center Technology Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading teams that manage contact center technology stacks for both HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List.
- Providing senior-level guidance to the team to ensure best-in-class contact center design principles are followed.
- Ensuring security and compliance policies and best practices are followed
- Understanding of technical contact rate optimization strategies
- Ticket Queue Management
- Recommending changes to processes and systems based on operational team and business metrics
- Coaching team members to improve tech skill & define professional career path at ANGI
- Having regular 1:1’s with all direct report
- Actively monitoring contact center technology operations to ensure high service levels and timely resolutions to incidents and requests.
- Leading major incidents from start to finish, ensuring resolution in the most efficient manner possible
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A high degree of emotional intelligence & ability to facilitate, negotiate, influence, and build consensus among stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate technical information effectively
- Demonstrated strengths in organization, attention to detail, follow-through, analytical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a technical sounding board to assist engineers
- Experience working closely with large telco providers
- Experience managing CCaaS Platforms is a requirement. Bonus points for NICE inContact or Genesys PureCloud.
- Experience in virtual agent and other AI-driven call center technologies
- Previous people management experience
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI HomeServices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest home services marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from 95k - 140k, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world